This event is a partnership initiative of:
And is proudly sponsored by:
NORTH Link is a regional partnership of industry, education and government established in 1995. We operate as a business network and regional economic development advocacy group representing Melbourne’s Northern region comprising local Councils, local tertiary education institutions and industry (eg. Melbourne Airport, Northern Hospital, Plenty Valley Community Health, Melbourne Market Authority etc. Together we build the capability of businesses in Melbourne’s North.
We would like to thank our generous sponsors for their contributions and commitment to helping foster a socially cohesive community.
Why Sponsor the NMSB Awards?
- Build your business profile as a community focused organisation committed to supporting diversity and community harmony.
- Connect with other small business industry experts and decision makers.
- Access to a broad network of industry partners including industry leaders from the private sector and State and Local Government representatives.
- Establish rapport with other local organisations already affiliated with the Brotherhood of St Laurence, City of Whittlesea and Small Chilli Marketing.
- Build and reinforce strategic relations within the small business sector.
- Potential for local media coverage.
- Build brand awareness.
- Cultivate positive change and help strengthen your local business community.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities please fill out the form below:
Enquire About Becoming A Sponsor
For further information download: NMSBA Sponsorship Opportunities 2017