ENTER THE AWARDS
NMBSA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The business owner or their parents must be born overseas to be eligible to enter.
- The physical business address must be located in one of these Northern Regions Local Government areas listed:
- City of Banyule
- City of Darebin
- City of Hume
- City of Moreland
- City of Whittlesea
- City of Yarra
- Nillumbik Shire Council
- City of Moonee Valley
Not sure which council area you are in? You can use this website to check (opens in a new window): https://knowyourcouncil.vic.gov.au/
- The business must have a valid ABN.
- The business in the Most Promising New Business category must have been operating for at least one year and up to 5 years.
- Businesses in the Business Excellence category must have been operating for over 5 years.
Nominations Open – 6 August 2019
Nominations Close – 20 September 2019